Thursday, April 17, 2008

the sound of music

[talking about pink lemonade]
The Baroness: Not too sweet, not too sour.
Max: Just too, uh . . pink.

LOL. I finally watched Sound of Music again. It's been ages since I have. Last time, I was so young I didn't understand it. Max is just so classic.

Max: I hope you appreciate the sacrifice I'm making.
Captain von Trapp: You have no choice.
Max: I know... That's why I'm making it.

LOL. I was carried away.

Okay, so before the pics come, just a little summary. Poor Cassia got a cold on Monday, so she was ever sniffy and sick the whole time. =( Poor girl. On Tuesday I got a freaking headache aka fever after lunch and took medicine and hit the sack. When I woke up, sweat was EVERYWHERE. teehee. Fever; gone!

Pictures..!

OMF Bungalow

Shadows!



Adultish chit chatter






The eye catching beauty God has created :)


Silas!

The dog with the unknown name. I miss April!

And lastly, one our ride back, the two monkeys couldn't help acting like dogs. It was so cute, both heads stuck out of the window, one going, "woooooo" and the other, "ooooh" hahaa!

Well, I just heard from Sarah that there was landslide in Camerons. Gosh! And I didn't know it went all the way into the news. teehee. Well, I knew there was a landslide cause when we were travelling down to the 'BOH' tea plantation, we were stopped and a big sign said in Malay that there was a landslide ahead. I didn't know it was that serious. hahaa. But, you guys needn't worry, we are perfectly fine. =)

And finally, school! I missed you all. =D
From reading blogs, I've gathered there was a diagnostic test for BM on Tuesday. Let's just be glad I wasn't there. I would of surely 100% gotten a negative number for my score. ;D

8 6182 5273 236 4585 25846 27845 39 458 2659 48452.
Don't ask. It's just my secret code with God.

No comments: