Wednesday, July 30, 2008

when I'm with you.

Taylor Swift I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Boyaa! Whatcha day. I practically died of boredom. Really. So yea, I was studying for my 710 Science test and got my LifePAC test from my sis (Uncle Kevin let her take it back for me) and well, yea. Opened the test, and literally got such a shock! There wasn't a thing I studied in the book. Seriously, I got so freaked out quickly glancing through the questions. After a while, I was like, "You know, this can't be the right test!" And when I checked to see what test it was.. it was Science 801!! Geesh, bummers! I was like screaming my head off scolding myself for not checking in school! Really, like my form of swearing, but without the bad words. ;D

So yea, instead I made it up by doing my Math 907 test which I planned to take tomorrow. It was okay, quite simple stuff. My sis kinda scored it for me, and she said I'll pass - even if i made some careless mistakes. =\ Man, the joy of being in 908! =) I'm going to beat you, Naomi. ;) Then, for Jon I go! :P

'Nways, my speed in my work is kind of freaking me out. (: Geesh, July is over and I've done 12 LifePACs in total, if I get to that Science 710 by tomorrow. Most of my subjects I'm already half way through 9th grade. And..erm, I only started 9th grade for real only 2 months ago. x) Somehow, work seems really easy these days. That's why I can't wait to relax! Penang!! =D

Okay, so here's the random pics. :D

..and I started Home Ex in June and it's already Unit 3. =P
Seriously, it's like the funniest subject eva!


Yes, the messy dinning table. Spot those doodles. d=

grins. What else can I say? No name stated. xD

Well, the red flag came waving, and I've just been hit with this unbearable cramp and a totally lifeless mood. Who knows why one gets so tired. Seriously! At times, to the point of exhaustion. What a descriptive word. =P

Other than that, I miss school. I miss my Wednesdays full of exercise! =)
--

I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what i do
Well you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying to
Let you know that what I feel is true
I'm only me when I'm with you

Man, this song is addictive. (:

No comments: