Thursday, July 31, 2008

yet not an ordinary day.

Well, today I pitched of the the "so called" restricted school with chicken poxs. We arrived there to find Fai walking around everywhere. Appearantly the center wasn't open but Mr Fan was inside, and he didn't dare go in. hahah. We didn't dare knock on the door, and were about to walk to Wee's house when Mr Fan must of heard us, and opened the door. Did my 710 test that I was suppose to do yesterday. =P Bee arrived and decided to join me and Matthew to a visit at Shab's. We walked there ourselves, since Shab took ages coming to 'pick us up'. It was quite fun, laughing and talking. And man, Nyvish with his classic comments about who's with who in the school. "You know! Paullyn likes Tommy. No, seriously!" Matthew was like, "what! Serious ahh?" o_O hahah.

Went to the park and hung out. It was just totally unfair cause someone finally beat me in swinging. Well, actually, same height, but i gave up, I was just totally exhausted! =\ I don't care Matthew Tan, I'm gonna beat you one day. x) Oh, and yea. It was funny. People throwing MY SHOES at each other while I watch them on top of the slide and yea.. Matthew sweating till it drips!

Well, then lunch. Was sitting with Paullyn, and she immediately told me from the start, "Hazel, I'm not scared of cats anymore." I was like, "REALLYY!" There was a cat around, and she stood up with her apple juice and started looking for it. We were like, "what are you going to do? Drench it in apple juice?" hahahaa! Then later, "eee, the cat is pregnant!" HAHAHAA. She asked, "Do cats give birth to eggs or cats?" It was SO hilarious! =D

okayy, enough for now. It was quite a fun day, except after lunch I was really bored. =X Hmms, Shab I want to pics. Paullyn, boys code! She herself said her's is #4. HAHAHAA. And foreva #14. =)

No comments: