Friday, August 29, 2008

all the blahs and etc.

ohs my goshhh! So I haven't been posting for ages, like a week, and now I have loads of stuff to post about! I really have to figure out how to get all of it across in a very un-tiring way to the faithful readers. :D Never mind, it shall be so funny, you'll be laughing half the time, trust me. *winks Sarah, Raquel, Zoe* They have been the faithful laughing pals, eh?

Now, should I do the serious parts, or the goofy ones first? :P

#o1. Jon talks exactly like his dad! Speaks, acts, prays, everything. I know, cause I just heard his dad preach just now. Mm, like a chip off the old block, eh?

#o2. At chapel practice, we were praying, and when Jon's turn came, he gave a little sermon. Not criticizing you, it was good. It made me think, hard. Jon, I respect you, seriously. :)

#o3. These last few days I've been thinking a lot, meditating, and asking for a lot of help from my Abba. It made me realize that Abba can really help me, and all the thinking is really beneficial.

#o4. oh, and I passed my 908 Math test! =) Like, it was killing, but I managed to get almost all my graphs correct. I mixed up the abisscas (sp?) and the ordinate which made me loss tons of points, but overall, an 80! It's done and over with, I sat in the testing room for 1 and a half hours!

Now! Laughs. hahaha.

Lunch; Who knows why, but the lunches these days have been really really funny. Except today lahh, I was stuffing so much food into my mouth, and choking myself. Maybe cause I was trying to break up with some irritating dude. HAHAHA. (inside joke)

Sowie, Wednesday. Raquel was eating some spaghetti, and it splattered over her face. Sarah randomly commented, "It's okay, at least you're not on a date." Which got us - Raquel, Sarah, Zoe, and I - thinking.

Hazel Yea, when you go on a date don't order spaghetti.
Zoe No, you can just eat it neatly! *demonstrates*
Sarah hahaha, unless you want to break up with the guy lahh!
Raquel Yea! Eat really messy, and get it all splattered everywhere!

Then started the great subject of How to Break up With Your Boyfriend. heh, aren't we gals evviiiill. xP
Raquel basically was making up all the ideas, and we were all laughing our guts out. Go read her version for more details, it's hilarious! :D

#o1. Twirl your spaghetti in front of his face so that it splatters on his face. d:
#o2. Then go "oops! Sorry" and proceed to wipe his face with your dirty napkin.
#o3. Eat really fast and comment that the food is really good or you're really famished. hahahaha!

then the most of most classic one. I really couldn't stop laughing. ; )


ARE YOU READY TO LAUGH?


 Twirl your spaghetti with your fork, hold it up at his face as if you're pointing your finger at him, and say, "Did you know...etc." && shake your fork at him at every word, therefore splashing sauce into his face! hahah, at that time, Zoe and I were laughing like crazy while Sarah went, "omg. LAME!" =P

Then, down at the center after composing ourselves, Raquel, in a totally seriously and straight face, taps me on the shoulder and goes, "What else? Any more ideas?" HAHAHA. Man, are you that desperate to break up with your boyfriend. By the fourth idea, he sure already break up with you. =X

Boys out there, we're kidding. I don't think we would dare do such a thing. hahah. But you never know, don't take girls for granted. (:

Ohkayy, this post is getting extremely long, but I still have so much to say. :\

Lunch on Thursday. The chicken was uncooked! =X It was terrible! Chanelle started by giving us - Sarah, Zoe, Raquel, Melissa, and I - a speech about this bacteria in uncooked chicken, that appearantly, can kill you. We all went, "Chanelle! It won't kill you! You'll just get stomach ache!" Then, after her long speech, only then did she show us her uncooked chicken on her plate, and we all went, "EWWW". It was really a sight, trust me. =/

So she went to get a bowl, and filled it with hot water, then came back and we had a little cooking session at our table. Sarah decided to cook her chicken also, and she was laughing so hard cause she couldn't believe she was doing it. hahah! It got really hilarious when the other table started looking at us when Sarah pulled out a piece of chicken from the bowl. hahaha! Imagine all the people who ate the uncooked chicken. ugghhh!

Okay, enough about lunches. heh. Mommy just found out that her old good friend of hers is the C.E.O of the the whole Sunway group. That means Sunway Lagoon, Sunway Summit, everything. *gasp* And if we want to bring our missionary friends to Sunway Lagoon or anything, we can go in for free as long as there's a good reason. Woo! :)

Other than that, in October, I'm following the One Life Exhibition to Kuantan. Not really following the exhibition, but taking the opportunity like in Penang, to have a vacation. :P I'm not going to see the One Life Exhibit again, I didn't in Penang, just after the tear down, the whole World Vision staff are off to retreat. Woots! Beach, I come! :) We get to go to Swiss Garden, and possibly my sis and I get a room of our own, since we're officially adults in hotel terms. Yips! (:

Now, I do think I'm talking awfully too much, eh? hahah.

Wells, ciao!

No comments: