Friday, August 29, 2008

titles don't tell nothing.

omg. I've just reached my like.. 402 post today. =\
Woo! I'm writing awfully way too much, considering that I started blogging April 28th, 2007. Go blogs! =)

Mm, supercalifragilisticexpielidocious. I watched Mary Poppins again. hahah. I know, it's so classic and old, but it's nice! Like, I love all the old fashion movies and everything. It feels like you're living in two centuries, ya know. :D

Mary Poppins - Perfect in every way.

Anyway, here I was, thinking like freaking hard at like 8 in the morning, when I just woke up! About? Well, school work. I feel so satisfied with my speed, then I suddenly go, "GOSH! I'm so slow." hahaa. Well, yea. Rescheduled my whole freaking school work schedule, cause I'm determined to graduate when I'm 17 from 12th grade, and I'm not gonna go any slower, or graduate when I'm 16. For gosh sakes, that is just too young.. for me. D:

 Then, came the conclusion. Time is too fast. I can't believe it's so precious, and everything. Gosh, after my sister graduates next year, I'll only have two more years in GRC, till I'm out. That means, that year after my sis graduates, is like my last year before the last. oh geez, I wanna stay in GRC for a long time.

 'Nways, btw.

Happy Birthday Sophie! (:

Can you see?
What I see?

No comments: