Monday, August 25, 2008

reach the sky.

Sunday was.. busy, busy, busy! Saw Micheal Wong, and Deborah - who was Miss. Malaysia - and other celebrities. Um, didn't meet them face to face lahh, just saw them on the stage. ;D

Err, I was surrounded by people who were speaking who knows what dialect of Chinese. It was so confussing, I kept on going, "Um, English pleasee." hahah. And Micheal Wong sang in Chinese. He has a killer voice, serious. It's SO nice. Other than that, I can't understand a thing he's singing, but it sounds nice. Like, not rock and not too Chinese.. just nice! =)

Oh! and I was busy doing something for Mommy, and I missed the cheerleading! Like, OMG! Whatcha bummer! I really wanted to see it, cause I had seen GUYS doing somersaults before hand and I wanted to see GUYS cheerleading. Cause GUYS in GRC should join! hahaha. :P

Hmm, yea. I got this headache in the morning yesterday, like at 8 and I already got a headache. Ate Penadol, it wasn't working, and went to the First Aid room to rest for a while. Being so early in the morning, they were still setting up, but most of them were very sympathetic, cause I know all the staff mahh. xP So yea, the ambulance people were arriving, and they were staring at me. It was freakeyy, o_O.

Other than that, school started. Really, I wasn't forced to go today, after having such a busy day, but I wanted to, so managed to pull myself outta bed and go. School is just pure fun. (: Laugh with Pom, go to toilets with Grace, just be myself with Raquel and Zoe. Love you guys! :D

And we switched tables. I'm beside Sarah See and Jac. =) Melissa is not far away. And Zoe and Raquel are across from me, so we can stand up, and talk. ahahah. The bad thing is, in that very quiet corner, there is hardly any ventilation, and you can smell sweat from the boys that used to sit there. =\

I was in the toilet...
Chanelle ...cause the world is against me!!
Melissa they are, it is?

It was so funny how Melissa suddenly switched her plural form. ; ) Listening to Chanelle's and Melissa's conversation is so absolutely amusing. =)

No comments: