Monday, September 1, 2008

So tell me, what is the current fad?

Check the title out. I decided to prove that titles do mean something. ahaha. Cause I asked that question to my family, then read the definition of fad to them.

A fad is a temporary, passing fashion; has great appeal to many people for a short period of time.

So actually, my question has awful lots of grammatical errors. How would anyone know what the current fad is, cause that means it hasn't passed away. hahaha. Are you getting me? :P

Mm, what pathetic Home Economics. I have no idea what the latest fad, style, and fashion is. I mean, to me they're all the same thing, but according to the book, they're different. What more, I must draw them. Hmphh.

Oh, and note to Sarah! You learn about dresses. =)

Anyhows, I was tagged by both Melissa and Shab, and I forgot who else or whatsoever, no one informed me. And although I'm very updated with everyone's blogs, I tend to forget. ehehe.

The last person to tag you is?
Melissa and Shabeta.

What's your relationship with him/her?
Err, they're my wonderful awesome friends, duhh! I mean, I wouldn't do a tag if my enemy tagged me right, would you? hahaha.

Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
Melissa;
Well, I find she is always happy, with some bright side to everything. Love her attitude! :D Mm, nice sense of taste, her blog skins are interesting and colorful. haha. And I love her handwriting.
Shabeta;
She's really considerate when it comes to people who are going through problems. Mhm! Great to hug. She'll let you cry out all your tears before you talk, unlike some people! You're like crying, and they're like, "What happen? What's the matter! TELL ME!!" hahaha.

The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
Melissa;
Oh, she's a great helper when it comes to Math. Like the algebra! Mm, was it 904 and 905, she helped me in? I went through those books so fast, cause she managed to make me understand it brilliantly! =)
Shabeta;
oh, she's always been there for me. That's grand enough. :)

The most memorable thing he/she said to you.
Err, I really can't remember. Actions shine through better than words. (:

If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
Mm, that will never happen. 100%

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Well, if that ever happens, I'm sure I'll make sure we become friends again.

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
hahaha. Ask their lovers lahh. I'm not!

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Err, some pathetic reason probably. ; )

The overall impression of him/her is...
They're both fantastic!

How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Mm, ask the people around me. Tell me what they say, yea? I wanna know too. hahaha. :P

The character for yourself is?
Hmm...?

On the contrary, the thing that you hate about yourself is?
I am sometimes, although not very often, totally useless and lazy. It's really frustrating.

The most ideal person you want to be is...
Who God designed me to be. (:

For the person that cares and likes you, say something about them.
(eh, why all you people so weird wan. It asks you to say something about them not to them.)  I dunno know who likes me either. :P But it's very kind of them to care for me, so they rock? hahah.

Ten people to tag :
#o1. Paullyn
#o2. Isaac
#o3. Raquel
#o4. Melinda
#o5. Zoe
#o6. Kelvin
#o7. Jon
#o8. Grace
#o9. Matthew
#o10. Esther

Who is No. 2 (Isaac) having a relationship with?
Hmm, guess lahh. :P

Is No.3 (Raquel) a male or female?
Err, it's quite obvious. A she, thankyou.

If No.7 (Jon) and No.10 (Esther) were together, would it be a good thing?
hahaha! I didn't do this on purpose, kayy Jon. Mm, who knows. xP

How about No.5 (Zoe) and No.8 (Grace)?
Nope, cannot!

What is No.1 (Paullyn) studying for?
Err, she's just studying the same old 5 subjects like we all do.

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Err, I talk to them often. Like last Friday?

Is No.4 (Melinda) a single?
Yeahp! And available. She's very pretty..

Tell something about No.2 (Isaac).
Well, his name is Isaac Thong. Enough?

Mm, well that was one abrupt ending.

Well, that's that. Hm, just a quick wish. Happy Merdeka! Honestly, what does Merdeka mean? =\ oh, and yea. Have that great day away from school work. =)
I bet you're all working like good boys and girls. :P

That's about it. I'm out for dinner this evening with the World Vision family. :D

EDIT - okayyah, I know no one will see this unless they read achives, but let's get it done while I remember. It is currently September 18, ahaha. I am so outdated. :P

How was my august like?

August was like a typical month. Had my ups, had my downs. But, that wasn't it. I wasn't JUST happy or JUST sad. It was like this satisfactory month, I was happy because of what I went through. They were plently of laughs, and everything. :D Lots of bonding done. Weeyen! Roberts! Grace! :)

No comments: