Thursday, September 25, 2008

meet the brothers,

Day of Excellence is finally over. It was like centuries! :P

Yesterday, I was assistant to the judges for the entire day. Sat there, chitchatted with Shab, and kept on getting up to give Judges Forms to the honorable judges. It was a really simple job, but it kept me occupied. It ended before lunch, so after lunch I did some work and then went with Zo to Melissa's. I will repeat again, her house is like a hotel okayy. Luxuryy. :)

Come to think of it, I don't understand why everyone always thinks I'm always with my sister. Like, on that Wednesday, I wasn't with my sis in 1U and Gilbert goes, "eh, where's your sis?" Geez, I don't have to be with her all the time you know. Yea, so I'll state it out loud, I had freedom without her at Melissa's cause she went to Kamdar with Jon, Wee, and Isaak John after school.

So, by the time I came back home, it was like 5.30pm and my sister wanted help with costumes. So I had to dress myself up for a trillion times in my skirt and cut cloth for her, etc. We did that till dinner, and after dinner we had to go grocery shopping with the parents. Literally, my day was really occupied.

And today was, scary. I've been having the cough lately, and I was so sure that I was going to cough during my duet with Raquel. The nervosity was killing. Raquel got a fever right before lunch, and we had to perform right after lunch. Guess what? I didn't cough, but I could hear my voice shake.

As for the chorale we practiced for like crazy, it went quite okay, I think. I think it would of been better if we each had a mic, but there wasn't enough, so it probably was hard to hear the harmony, echo, and the boys. But, I'm really glad it's over with, cause I've had enough practices for a long time. :)

I didn't take any pics, but anyways..

Today's also a very special day. Someone just turned 14. Woo! Must I repeat, I love that number. :D

A very blessed birthday, Matthew didi.

Yeahp, this my super duper wonderful younger brother of mine. ahaha. I know, he really is older than me, but I wanted a younger brother, not a older one (cause I already got a super duper great one) so therefore, we reversed it, and I'm older. hahah. After all, I'm sure you'll all say I act older than him, yea? :P

Well, let's see. When I first became his sister, he wasn't so daring. ahaha. As in, we talked, hung out, but it was so formally, it was kinda freaky? hahah. I mean, you wouldn't reconize the same Matthew now. He is such a younger brother. Just like a real one. And what more, he isn't scared to annoy me. Like he's constantly annoying me by contridicting what I say, repeating words. Guess what's the latest? He tapped me with a yardstick, and I turned the wrong way to look and he was laughing. And he gets people to poke me for him.

I could go on, but it would all come up to this. He's just the Matthew that we all love. Thanks for being the person who you are, yea? (:

Luvs! =)

oh, and yes. My big brother rocks. :D
When you graduate I don't even know how I'm going to survive. I bet I'll cry like crazy, maybe not in front of you, and I'll hug you a billion times. Who's going to be there for me when I'm pissed, and to defend me from my sis? Who's going to be there to constantly ask whether I'm okay when I'm sick or sad? Who's going to be there when I need a shoulder to cry on or just someone to hug. Jon, no one can ever replace you. Love you.

Yep, both my brothers rock. (:

EDIT 

Happy birthday Natalie Zoe! (:
I miss the cute you. You're growing up too fast. :P

No comments: