Sunday, September 14, 2008

quiet girl in a crazy world.

So, I am absolutely speechless. 'ello, I should update this blog, but I have nothing at all to say, type, write. Almost like my mind is blank? Even if this were to be a private post, I still wouldn't know what to say. Okay, wait. Maybe I would, say it was private. hahah. :P

Anyway, for the sake of a very persistent Bee Ang..

I updated it, gals. :)

Weell, it's half complete, cause I know this Bee for sure would object and everything. ahaha. So I just changed a bit, if you guys know the password, go ahead and see it.

ooh! && I am currently in love with like these two songs...


This one is a World Vision song for the 30 hour famine.


An old Christian song we used to sing often in Maine.

Mm, and a little shoutout to Janielle Beh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Must flee! I'm suppose to be doing a report and err, I really need to change my blog template, yes? It's like sooo outdated. ahahaha. x)

No comments: