Tuesday, December 16, 2008

of induction and number lines.

I bet half of you won't get it. But, oh well. Wakaka. :) Wait till you get into 10th grade Math, can? :P Oh, the terror of it.

1002 : pg 22 : Induction
Hazel ehh Chech, I seriously don't understand!
Lydia I can't tell you the answer if you don't understand!
.... what's the question?
Hazel On every test Allan has taken this year he has gotton 90% or better. Conclusion: Allen always gets 90% or better.
...so, what's the counter-example?
Lydia What did you put for the third question?
Hazel Negative numbers are not greater than zero.
Lydia .. okayy, correct.
Mommy from the kitchen Yea, so Hazel. Draw a number line!
 - SWT. hahahaa. :P
//
oh, and I just got a Rubik's Twist for my belated birthday present. I tell youu, it is so awesomee. :D
My lovelyy. :)

No comments: