Wednesday, January 28, 2009

dreams that come true.

Every girl wants a guy that she can go to in her sweats, hair a mess, makeup running down her face, eyes red from crying, and the first thing he says to her is, "Baby, you're beautiful" ...and means it.
I have a lot of dreams, that's for sure. :)
  • School was practically empty today.
  • I pity Ryan! :P
  • PE was boring, no offense. I miss Gym in Maine. (and Zoe was going on and on about how wonderful her Sports are in Aus.)
  • I scored like 6 goals while playing Caption's Ball. :)
  • Zoe started school!
  • Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is making me go friggin' SLOW in my LA work. x)
  • Dreams do come true.
..and, I have every 4W-1H reason to post an inspirational post on something wonderful. But, you know me too well. I procastinate, become lazy, and have no idea how to write it all down properly and in a interesting way. (In order that you don't fall asleep reading it!) So, you're gonna have to wait, that is, if I ever get down to it.

No comments: