Saturday, February 7, 2009

Without you, I'm nothing.

Firstly, a belated wish to Miss Catherine Ong, my wonderful supervisor. Hope you had a dazzling one. :)
Oh, and for Brogan Teel, friends for "one weekend" and I still remember we clicked so well. Miss you!

Friday was a blast. Worship led with Grace, and I believe it went well. =) When I refer to well, I mean that God came to meet with us. Well, I hope he did because we NEED Him desperately, and somehow it feels that chapel these days are different. Before, you could really feel his presence there.

And that was my definite goal.

Anyway, night time came and I went off with my dad to send my sis to French class. Then, S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G. in Bangsar. :) Such a posh mall, I'm serious. :P

BUT, guessie what I bought!?







Rubik's Magic

I know, its SUPER chun. I was so fascinated! Somehow, you can make a Olympic flag out of it. :D I played with it till err, I was dead tired, hahah. And this morningg...


BLAST!

It broke! The coolest puzzle, best quality, RM54.95 Rubik's Magic, BROKE. My sister was playing it when I saw the clear string that attaches it together was sticking out! My gosh, you could imagine how I felt! Thank goodness the receipt was right beside my bed and it's refundable.

Then, I started blabbering about getting 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5 BEFORE EVER GETTING THE MAGIC AGAIN! Hopefully, they'll improve by then. I'll go make a complain to the company or something! (HEH, too much of Bee's influence.) So thus, I started this Rubik's Collection account thingy and my sis helped me do proper accounting. ;P Yesh, I'm weird. But, like I care a tuppence!

Well, I'm definitely gonna return it next Friday or whenever my sis has French class. Then, I'll go to MPH or Starbucks loveee and enjoy the evening. I love it when my sister has French. :D

P.S. &yes, I'm feeling colorful.

No comments: