Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Facebook tag. For the fun of it. :P

Tagged by Miss Shabeta Kumar (:

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

#o1. I like list numbers like the way I'm doing them now.

#o2. William Moseley is handsome, I don't care what you say!

#o3. OH, and Chad Micheal Murray is hotter. ;P

#o4. I correct Malaysian's English when they use the wrong tense in their sentence. Which is often. :D I can't stand it when they talk terrible English grammer.

#o5. I absolutely detest Science, it makes no sense at all. Thank gosh it doesn't come out in SATs.

#o6. I have an almost blood related sister (actually, she doesn't even have a drop of my blood) whom I love ultra much and miss (cause she migrated to Australia). We can talk to each other in code and get each other COMPLETELY. :)

#o7. I rate boys. Don't believe me?

#o8. I'm a girl. Is that unusual? And we gals talk about everything from boys to underwear. :P

#o9. I like the fact that I'm a TCK.

#o10. I lived in America once, for about 7 years. Is that new? I think you all know that. ;P Yea, I have the accent - or whatever Malaysians call an accent cause it sounds like THEY have an accent, and not ME - and Malaysians love to tease me about it. :D

#o11. I hate those chain emails that say "If you don't forward this, so and so will happen." For sakes, it isn't true because I never send them, and nothing happens to me. My God is greater than all that!

#o12. I like to poke people, because well. People poke me, so in revenge, I poke back! HEH. It's a Malaysian thing I guess, cause I was never "poked" in Maine.

#o13. I hate talking on the phone due to a bad experience.

#o14. Number 14 is my FAVORITE number. As you can see, I chose to put this random thing as the fourteenth item.

#o15. I can't put up with people who swear. If you want to swear, swear when I'm not around.

#o16. Dancing is my life. =)

#o17. I love editing photos, doing graphic designs, design tech, etc.

#o18. Baking is a nice, productive way to spend your free time. And the product usually makes you feel productive.

#o19. I can't wait till I graduate from high school (3 more years!) go to college, get married, and have children. Best of all is the CHILDREN part. :)

#o20. My darling friend Becka Boo is half away across the world. Imagine how much I miss her.

#o21. I love it when I can say "I love you" to my guy friends and they can accept it without think the wrong thing.. and say it back.

#o22. It's pathetic when people make conclusions about anything super quickly without THINKING about it for a while.

#o23. Love MUSIC.

#o24. I can play guitar, but don't enjoy playing. I'd rather play piano, if I could.

#o25. I'm in love with my BEST friend. ♥

Tagged: Rebecca Shuman, Molly Grant, Melinda Lien, Zoe Tai, Maryanne LaFollette , Tommy Gallant, Chelsea Marie, Tommy Wong, Matthew Tan, Dot Shuman, Ryan Tan, Alyssa Bourque

No comments: