Thursday, May 28, 2009

bestfriends.

Something matters more than trying to fit in.
I don't care if I'm not the richest person on earth,
if I can't click in with 'friends'.
If I don't have the latest gadgets.
If I'm unaccepted.

I'm learning that life is more than being popular,
being accepted by friends,
going out on outings,
wearing the latest fashion or something stylish,
becoming beautiful in worldly sense.

I believe wealth is a blessing,
and my father's owns a thousand cattles on a thousand hills.
He will always provide.

I've learned that having a 'good enough' life
Is indeed good enough.
My treasure is in heaven, not here.

I'm learning to be generous with my life.
Giving my time, attention, love to people.
And being a beautiful offering for Him.

Nothing matter's more then being beautiful in his sight.
My bestfriend. :)

No comments: