Monday, May 25, 2009

My sister gets to skip school whenever she likes, how awesome I tell you. :)

Anyway, Uncle Kevin came today. Omg, I really miss him like crazy. School just is so different without him around. D:

& my honey Bee, when are you coming back?

Let's hope she never sees this, else she'll go on for a week. ;P Darlingg, can't wait to see you tomorrow or umm, Wednesday. :)

Oh, I watched this awesome movie which made me cry my eyeballs out, and I'm serious. I usually don't cry when I watch a movie.


Its kinda like a emotional, grown-up, sort of movie, but its nice. Its about marriages and ots Christian. Check out the cover, he's holding flowers behind his back. Haha. :) Its soo sweet and sad. I'll rate it with 9/10 cause it's the type of movie you'll laugh at one moment, and the other, crying.

Well well, I gotta finish up my French hoomework as I have French replacement class tonight. Aghh, but when I come home, I'll have strawberry shortcake. YUM! That is soo my sister's favorite and traditional birthday treat. :D

SAPH! Why you never come today?! :\

No comments: