Sunday, May 31, 2009

no boundaries.

Vacation is heree! :) Yes, I'm so glad, and wish it was longer. :D But, by the time this week is over, I'll be like, when's school starting again?! :P
--
  We are awsomeeee. :)
(Plus, there's this sign behind us that says : SITTING AREA IS STRICTLY OFF-LIMIT TO GRC STUDENTS.)

Friday was hectic. I completely hit the stone wall by the time I realized I still have French to overcome. It started out with praise and worship and assembly - I know, on partey day! =\ Anyway, it was so not a eat and eat sort of party, it was like.. sit in the corner and depress. Haha, I am not deprived, I was just having terrible red flag cramp. :(

After school, practically half the school headed off to 1U. Honestly, it was pretty torturous. Number 1, by the time I got there, I was already exhausted from all the pain and stress about camp tees. Number 2, I didn't exactly want to go, I was just going for the sake of occupying my day. Plus, the people I went with wasn't exactly 'click-click' like magnets, so I have to be thankful that at least Isaac & Jon went. :) I haven't spent time with Isaac for ages, so it was nice to catch up on him. And Jon, I love him man. He and Tetsuo actually made the trip bearable.


Well, we watched Night At the Museum 2. It was okay only, I don't really think its one of those really amazing movies that makes me cry or love it so much, I'll watch it again immediately if it was possible. I'm just glad they didn't force me to watch Terminator or something, cause I'll probably be so scared. Yea, I already found Night At the Museum scary, just at the beginning. :P The music, and don't mock.

&&, Tetsuo's dog is SO adorable, I'm in love with her. =) I haven't seen a minature schnauzer since Barkley, and that was like 3 years ago.

French that night was pretty hard, cause I was trying my hardest to pay attention, and I'm dreading studying for my coming exam at the end of June.. but after that, CAMP! I'm sooo excited. :D Can't wait till we go to PD and have a natural pedicure in the sand, run through the waves, and bring memories back of my beautiful Old Orchard Beach in Maine. Oh, and torture you all. :P
You guys better register soon. :D

No comments: