Friday, June 19, 2009

Girl power, we need you!

This week has been busy busy, I've been pulling through trying to finish my work, but trust me, did not succeed. I planned to take 4 test this week, but in the end, didn't even get to do 1! I tell you, I have terribly guilty, and plan to do tons of work during the weekend.

What's Up Camp 2009 has basically occupied my entire week. We started off with as little 13 people on Monday, and now, the number of campers (excluding committee and supervisors) has reached 54! Including the supervisors and committee we reach a total of 72 people. A big improvement. :) I'm getting pretty excited.

The only thing is...  48 of the 72 are guys. Only 24 of the 72 are girls! I tell you, that is a big big problem. We girls are the people who make camp fun, guys are just so boring and really don't know how to entertain! =X That's like 66.7% is boys and only a pitiful 33.3% is girls. Absolutely, the girl power is missing. XD

Well, I have a whole list of assignments, test, etc. to accomplish next week. I'm coming on Monday just to take 3 test and collect the last of camp forms... and then, on Wednesday, I have to dreaded French test to overcome. But, oh my gosh, I so can't wait for it to be over and done with, cause then ZOE comes back, and JON too, and SCHOOL CAMP comes! :D My life is basically focused on those four events, and after it all settles down and is over, its back to hard hard work and french classes until November.

I terribly dislike French because I might have to take my final exam, DELF A1, the day after my birthday. I tell you, that is soo pure torture, the definition of torture. And my oral exam too, etc. D: Agh. I dread. The only thing I look forward to is that French classes end in September, I have the whole of October to study for the major exam. :D

Well, here's definitely the joke of the day.
Weeyen waaloo, they all got an issue lah!
Kelvin then we give them tissue lah!

No comments: