Monday, June 8, 2009

old times, I miss thee.

Every promise made that will never come true.
Every 'I will' that never happened..
Every "I love you" that no longer feels from the heart.

It all adds up to the beautiful fact that God is my bestfriend. He, I can trust; He, forever keeps his words, and His love for me will never be doubted. I love Him so much. ♥ - Haz: April 2, 09.
--
Currently, I've been missing old times.

Gracie! What else can I say, I miss youu.

Shabi! Darl, I miss our talking times.

Josh & Eunice; I miss playing Uno and Skip-Bo. haha.
Gilbert & Tommy; Can you believe it? I miss your annoyingness. xD

Bee! I really need to sit beside you again. D:

Zoe! Can't believe I'll see you soon, again. :)
Matthew! Your individuality. I'm sorry for overlooking you.

Melissa! I miss seeing that smile
that always gives me another reason to smile. :)

Many of us will go to heaven and say, "Why couldn't I give more?" But to me Father, I feel like if I give anymore, I'm just about giving what's left of me to You. And, I'm ready to, even if there's hardly nothing left. Cause I will never forget that I'm the richest girl in the entire world cause my father owns a thousand cattle on a thousand hills. And that's not a lie or exaggeration. :D You deserve my all. ♥ - Haz: March 16, 09.

And if I have to give up a thousand more friends, I will. - Haz: June 8, 09.

No comments: