Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yet another day.

Ohemmgeee, but seriously, I've been having serious PMS, it just totally sucks. Thank goodness there was no school this week, else Bee would get the worse. That why, boys who are reading this, you should be glad that well, ... you're a guy. I am so jealous. D:<

So, the short week has zoomed by and school starts next Tuesday. Who knows what I'll do on Monday, I might go to the futsal tournament if I feel like going, but then again, I don't. :P Like, I really don't need another tan, and that's probably all I'll get from going. :) None of my girlfriends are going anyway, and you know how guys are.

Weeeelll, so on Thursday I headed out to school and met up with Quel, Saph, Fer, and Kelv. A rather small group, but the smaller, the merrier. :D Plus, all we mainly did was talk, talk, and eat. Then, off to my house with the gals and the fun begins. :)

We baked, talked, cooked dinner, ate, talked, laughed till Saph cried (as usual!) and made up shortcuts for everything. Tty obviously means talk to yourself, but its a known phrase among Saph, Sarah, and I. :P Then, we added Lty and Cty to it. Laugh to yourself and Cry to yourself - only for Saph of course. (She was telling us about a H1N1 song and started laughing/crying to herself and we were like, "ooookayy.")

Other than the sad news Saph experienced, overall, it was awesomee. :D I mean, we camwhored like craze, laughed till you couldn't hear anything, pranked, talked and talked. Just acted like girls basically.

Oh, but here's the latest. There's this movie coming out and its called 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs'. HAHA, like wth, lamest name ever. Yet to find out what it'll be about. :P

&&Voyage of the Dawn Treader is filming and I just found out what the Dawn Treader will look like. Its awesomely nice. Really looks like how its described in the book. And they found a girl to play Ramandu’s Daughter, but Ramandu’s daughter is just too pretty beyond words in the book. And the girl they choose is not pretty beyond words. hahaa. :P

I can just see the movie coming together. :)

Can't wait for December 2010, but that's awfully far away eh? But still. I would just die if I could be Lucy. No studying, you get to film, and have an awesome brother like William Mooseley. :) Georgie is one lucky girl, no doubt.

Well, till I feel the urge to blog again.
Taylor Swift You're Not Sorry

No comments: