Tuesday, September 1, 2009

of pains, books, and etc ever after.

You have no idea how I complain. But seriously, you have to pity me. I get over my PMS and stomach cramps, etc. only to get gastric problems for 3 days straight. And I never had gastric problems till last year the day before Award's Night when I went to the doctor's at 4am.

Trust me, I do not starve myself. Yea yea, I know. I look absolutely skinny and whatever more, but honestly. Believe me, I eat a ton. For my size, at least. I mean, I eat more than my sister does.

I totally don't deserve this.

I am totally freaking out. Today has been the most productive day ever, not. I still have tons of school work to do, catch up with the due dates and all. I mean, I need to live up to my own standards, at least. And, I dread, cause it looks like I might stay home tomorrow, and I still have French notes to write....

and Test #2 for French is AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER.

Someone, please save me.

Not to mention Test #3, the most final one, is in the middle of November. D: Really, I am in such a devastating mood currently. It must be my hormones. Producing enzymes (or whatever they produce) that are making me depressed, stressed, and pained - in the stomach of course.

But anyway, big thanks to Bee and Kelv, the cousins. :D hahaha. They kept me entertained while I felt terrible, and Kelvin and I wrote the most entertaining nonsense story. Wanna read? I know you want to. :)
One day, we landed in this faraway island. We met a routs. We also met a routss. Routs and routss are siblings. They come from Kokking Island. So, we went to Kokking Island. Then, we met routssss. Routssss is routs and routss' father and also routsss' husband. We decided to look for routsss. While looking for routsss, we met routssssss which is routsss' grandchild. We decided that routsss is still alive. Finally, we found routsss. Apparently, she had divorced routssss and had a new husband named mouts. And the cycle goes on with the mouts. The End.
Only, it was way better written, but I can't remember it all to very clearly. But it was terribly hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing. Especially the divorce part and all. :P But trust me, it was his Language Arts assignment. We were to pretend we didn't know names of anything and name them anything we wanted. Plus, it was about Dr. Seuss, what to expect. :)

But, I adore Dr. Suess. Green eggs and ham. :P

Oh, and I've been into Anne of Green Gables books. As in, the series, ya'know. :D On the 4th one now, Anne of Windy Poplars. But the favorite is definitely Anne of the Island. I adore Gilbert, he's so nice. But you know me right, I totally fall for the heros in the books. If I could pick from my classic heros - say.. Gilbert (from Anne of Green Gables), Darcy (from Pride and Prejudice), or Laurie (from Little Woman) - I would definitely pick Gilbert. Darcy does seem a little too proud, and Laurie doesn't even marry the heroine in the end. (Although Laurie and Amy suit each other perfectly, it just isn't an ending I would want). And Gilbert is just all to nice to be true, he loves her no matter what. And although Anne is altogether very ignorant to the fact that she and Gilbert were meant to be, I still like Anne. :)

Oh, and the movie (Anne of Green Gables) is nice but I can't stand the fact that Gilbert does not look at all like how I would imagine him to be. And they do change the nicest part of the book. For example, Gilbert never was engaged to another girl in the book, but in the movie he was and he broke up with her to get back with Anne. Although its ultra romantic and all, it totally spoils the book. I mean, he not being engaged to another girl and only loving Anne and Anne only is the best part. Movies do spoil books.

I know, I'm a hopeless romantic. But, what to do? :P

No comments: