Tuesday, September 22, 2009

like, yeaah.

EDIT; I keep adding more and more stuff as I remember. :)
After lunch at Carls Juniors
Vickie Did you take the tickets, Ry?
Ry No, I didn't, did you?
Vickie No, did you Haz?
Hazel No..
vickie walks down excavator! and I start retracing steps back to Carls Junior since I hadn't taken the excavator yet. Ryan stays on the excavator and only after Vickie achieves walking down an excavator that's going up, and only after I've taken 10 steps, he waves the tickets at us.

ITS GET BACK TIME, RY!
  • S&J, F.O.S Kids and Teens, Glad Sounds, and Inqbox
  • Joel and his, "I'm in 1U." Well, duuhhh. Where specifically, please?
  • He hung up on me! LOL. I was like, "what are you eating?" ..."bye bye".
  • Buying charms! :D I bought two for the price of one. 50% discount. One *insert superman sign* Girl, and another Princess one. :) 
  • Walking into a massage electronic shop!
  • Lunch at Carls Junior. We sat down, sat, and eventually I went, "Are we gonna order?" HAHA, and there was no person at the counter. =.=
  • Tim and Joel rock.
  • Calling Quel. :)
  • Ryan eating snail slow. He was having a Small burger while Timothy got a Large burger and he still took like double the time Timothy took to eat. x)
  • Getting lost in the middle of the old wing. HAHA. 
  • Asking the Information Lady, she goes, "goooo strraiiiighhhtttttt."
  • I finally find the way back.
  • Having a total laughing spasm in the lift with Vickie.
  • Joel dropping his popcorn all over the stairs. :D (by that time, Vickie and I were already pretty high, so we were laughing at everything.) 
  • Movie! G-Force. I'll rate it 7/10.
  • Watching Ry and Joel dance!
About getting lost, it was so hilarious! Joel and Tim ditches us and runs off in the quickest speed imaginable. Ry tricks us about the tickets, and we're scolding him while walking around aimlessly, when I suddenly go, "Eh, where are we going?" After going up, down, up, down, asking the Information lady (who gave us wrong directions), I finally find the way. In the meantime, Vickie had called Joel and told him, "We're lost in the centercourt of the old wing". Joel and Timothy, who are at the cinema already, runn all the way back to the old wing. Once there, they call us. We go, "oh, we're at the cinema already." HAHAHA. And they run all the way back again. They ran cause, well.. movie was starting in 10 min. :P

Pictures coming soon;

It was awesome, and I relaxed a whole ton. The genius Timothy was doing Math the whole while, about this and that, and I'm like getting blur about the time. Ry smsed me, "I've been here since 9.30" and I look at my watch, "Isn't it 9.30 now?!" Ry, "Is my clock fast, or yours slow?" I came to the realization that it was 10.30, not 9.30. HEH.

P/s. My right arm is sore from playing badminton with Bee. And getting trashed too.
I played a match against my sis: victory! 15-13. Lydia's match against Bee: failure! 0-15. My match against Bee: failure too. 2-15. Agh.
Miley Cyrus Party in the USA

No comments: