Wednesday, September 23, 2009


J(O.o)el says: did you know. that kitkat does NOT give you a break?? it makes you more hyper and then you tend to do MORE STUFF!! LIKE OMGGG!!! :D :D :D
--
ǝzɐɥɔǝzɐɥ says:
-sorry, I went to check my chicken
J(O.o)el says:
-haha. you sound like a.. farmer.
J(O.o)el says:
-say hello to your chicken for me! :D
ǝzɐɥɔǝzɐɥ says:
to chicken: Joel says helloo. :)

Did I mention that hot Joel is so amazing, blur, high, weird, and hilariously.. AWESOME? But, I am awesomer, cause I'm amazing, blur, high, weird, and hilariously AWESOME too! Oh, and hot too. ;)

OK, I am going crazy high. =D Not my fault, cause Joel went high with kitkats and passed the highness to me, and although his high spasm is over, mine is not!

Oh, and it just came to my head that Joel spilled his popcorn over the stairs in bright LIGHT. It would of been more...understandable if he spilled it in the theatre itself, where it was so dark and we couldn't see where the steps were. :P

School tomorrow. Its been days since I've gone to school. I have so much to score, so many test to take, so much to do. :( Better get going. Have to study for the LPTs. ;)
--
Oh, and er, Happy Birthday Isaak. :D Hope you had an awesome all-guys party, and I pray in the future you'll know that girls are actually very.. nice people. Muahah. Like he'll ever see this. Hm, well. I'm not that mean of a person ya'know. Deep inside, I know you rock. :) God bless ya. xx.
Drew Seeley New Classic (Acoustic Version)

No comments: