Sunday, September 20, 2009

I dream so big, I'm not sure which part I want to happen. If all my dreams came true.. That would be one huge mess. - Hazel Chang

Yesterday, I had sashimi, miso soup, and yumm. :) Omg, nothing better than raw salmon with wasabi and soysauce. It just melts in the mouth.

Then, I went to watch the Manchester United vs. Manchester City game. Boo to Man U, cause I am so not a Man U fan. I'd support any other club except MU. Soo.. it was a pretty close game, though I have to admit, MU was playing way better than Man City. And then Owen saves the day, making victory for MU, must I continue? All you die hard fans already know. :P

Well, after 6 days of sleeping-in, the fun only begins today. For 5 days, I've been studying hard, cramping in French, and doing Art activities that are killer hard.



This one took my a century to draw, no exaggeration. Okay, fine, exaggeration. But it seriously took me like 6 hours at least. Nice eh? Its called Celtic Technique.

Now, for the fun! :) Bee's coming in like 20 minutes to play her infamous badminton. And trash me and my sis. She has something with Mondays and badminton.

And tomorrow, we shall see. I suddenly do have the mood to go. Even with all my "HI TIMOTHY!" excuses, winks to Ryan and Joel. ;) Plus, I don't want Joel to feel awkward and Saph will be all, laughing to herself if I don't come. Hahah. Fingers cross that Daddy says yes.
Stacie Orrico There's Gotta be More to Life

No comments: