Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hazel Chang is awesome. Cause I just geuss that's how you should be even if stuff happen. You should still just try to be as awsome as you can be no matter what happens. Just try to think positive..it will help you..

Haha, I'm a copycat. But like, omg. I love that status above. It really is class clown of 2005's status. :D I miss old timess. :)

Edit; SO.. SOO! I PASSED! :D :D I mean, I knew I would right? :P Passing mark is 50, like how to not pass. :) But I'm a teeny bit SUPER disappointed cause I only got 66%. D: On the bright side, I got 21 out of 25 for my oral skills, so muahaha. :P

I am so ready to relax. :D As much as I dread November, I really really just wanna get all active in school activities, and do tons of school work, and enjoy free evenings. :)

I SO CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED YESTERDAY'S NEXT DEGREE. Shoot me. Everyone's ranting about how awesome it went and all. Aghh.

Okay, so I'll let pictures do the story telling. Its been ages since I've had pictures on this blog! :D


The preparation! Like omg right? :D SO MESSY!


And after. :D The joy. Its over!



Oh the joy! :) Its like, undoing your business and I don't ever have to go for another French class EVER AGAIN! :D I feel so free. Who wants to go out? Eh eh? I'm dying to go out. =)

Plus, I still have 3 more days without school. :) And Bee's coming over on Monday for her badminton, she's absolutely crazy about badminton on Mondays. ;) I need to scream, jump, GO HYPER.

SUGAR RUSH! :D

Well, till next time. Need to overcome to tortures of Math 1009 Self Tests. They aren't hard at all, its just so freaking mafan. There's like a 100 questions and each question takes a hundred steps to complete. Yes, I exaggerate much.


D:
Christina Milian Us Against the World
PS. Someone talk to me on MSN. =)
PPS. I'm thinking of you, Sarah. And what a torturous day you are facing right now.

No comments: