Saturday, September 26, 2009

walking through the rain.

I have a little kid's song stuck in my head. No idea WHAT song though. :) And don't you just love the hokey pokey. Turn it all around, that's what its all about. ;)

'Nways, time for some birthday wishes and memories rewind.

Happy Birthday Matthew Tan Eng Kit.

Hm, let's see. Well, he came to our school last year and sat beside Bee (HAHA, so remember that.). And followed Jon and Wee around and I still remember him swearing and my sister's automatic response was don't swear! cause she thought it was Wee or Jon who had sworn. :P Of coursee, he doesn't swear now because we are such good influence. And sports day, becoming pet siblings, hiphop classes, Friendster, Hello Hi, etc after ever. :) I love him like he's an annoying little brother, and that's what he is.


Happy Birthday Joel *inserts Chinese name* Tan

I don't remember when I first started talking to him either (highfive Ry!). Okay, wait I do. I think he added me to MSN.. and then we started talking about school camp, and then.. I dunno? We suddenly started having long chats, and by the second chat conversation, I had him telling me truthful answers to my evil penetrating questions. I am awesomee. :P Then there was that whole cycle of trying to convince him that he's HOT. Which is still going on, because he won't accept that fact. I mean, comm'on, he's like as tall as Jon, he's only 13! And he has the nicest attitude any guy could get, he's funny, amusing, and when he makes that certain face, omgg Justine, you totally get me! :D

Happy Birthday Goh Paul Lyn.

Well, I've known her for 3 years already. :D I still remember the first year, when hmm, I was close to Bee Bee and her, and they were having their major fight. And well, our long conversations on MSN. And even if I'm not that close to her now, memories can't be erased eh? :) She's pretty neat.

I'll update about the other birthdays on.. the last day of the month. What a month full of them. ;)
--
So, my sister's looking through a billion and one websites for the fourth college she can pick, and she keeps on sending me this website, or giving that bulletin about this and that. I am definitely going into Arts, except I don't know what type of arts. :O I have to be glad that my time isn't soon. Still... one and a half more years.

Nick Jonas & Miley Cyrus Before the Storm

No comments: