Friday, October 2, 2009

Quel; and the puppy went POP into the drain.
Joel; *with that face of his, starts laughing.* It went POP!
HAHAHA. xD
--
My week was stressful, and my freaking hands kepty on secreting that watery sticky discretion. It one of those problems 10% of the world's population has, and unfortunately I am one of those 10%. Its really frustrating causee.. like on Thursday, I went CRAZY stressed cause I couldn't even hold my pencil. D: Like currently, feet and hands are.. sticky. Agh.

WAIT, I go visit Mr. Sink. :D

Okay, scratch that my week was stressful. Well, it was. But can't you tell that I'm like WAY like, HIGH, like, RIGHT NOW. Like, totally. Like, seriously. Like, like, like, omg. HAHA. Its all the outmeal cookie's fault. It made Bee and Kat drunk and then we couldn't stop laughing, and then. Tchoukball was just like, awesomee. Like, seriously. Like, Kat was trying to aim at Joel's hand and it like whacked him in the chest, and we were like "OMG"ing for like, 5 minutes straight. And being sarcastic with Jon Wong is soo hilariously funny cause he reacts like I wasn't being sarcastic.

Like, did you notice how many LIKES I used. ;)

AMERICAN ACCENT ROCKS. Go me, Kat, and Vickie. :D

So, today's ISCF was pretty cool. Only like 2 new people came, but they were really reseptive and all. I like danced with them during Friend of God. I mean, some people who've been in our school for months still can't even dance. Really pity them, cause.. dancing is just awesomee.

Then, we were divided into 5 groups. My group was awesomee. It had Vickie, the HOT Joel, the very helpful Bee, Paullyn, Justine, Chanelle, cutie Kimberly ( I miss talking to her man! ), and the others of course. Practically did all the talking, and I hardly planned. :P But it was alright, right team? I just spoke about shared some testimonies, opened up a group discussion, and asked them, "Why do you believe in Jesus?" And omg, it was embarrassing when Nathaniel shouted out that I had talked about going to parties. O_o. SO DID NOT.

Haha, and Weeyen showed the most ugliest picture of Zac Efron. I was like laughing like a hypocrite, it was just soo funny. Cause he was talking about er, the hot celebrities we know, and then he shows this picture of Zac Efron, and it was just UGLY. Although, Zac is hot.

Kay, birthday wishes to the babies. :)
Melinda Lien; I love you darling! :D I love your dancing, your drawing skills, and I shall achieve doing a split, trust me. (Omg, I was 5 inches from the ground today. Like, seriously!) :) You rock girl!
Gong Di Cheng; Well, what to say? You're just you, and its a really hilarious you, you are. :D I remember that spasm of Christian Songs. :P And gumdrops are coolness.
Lim Wee Yen; Happy Birthday! Thank you for being such a role model, for always helping, trying to please everyone, caring for each one of us, putting so much pressure on yourself, and following Jesus. I really really respect you, and you better take that seriously, because.. there's only a handful of people I respect. :)

Justine and I are having a "boys have no common sense" conversation. ;) Its really interesting, but don't you think girls are surprising STRONG, and guys are MEANT to protect us, but they absolutely fail. :P
Christina Millian Us Against the World

No comments: