Sunday, October 4, 2009

gifts - gotta be thankful. :)

Time is going really slow. And I totally didn't do anything productive this weekend. On Saturday, I went to watch the airplane acrobatics thingy. Totally rad. :D

So, my sister's heading off the USA next year, and I really can't wait for my turn. ;) Honestly, it sounds freakish scary and everything, but imagine, just being free. :) I even set up a College Board account already.

Well, I'm looking forward to this week not cause I'm gonna be crazy busy, so no sports this week. D: Sadly. But next week, I'm so taking a break. Anyway, quick shoutout, readers of this blog, please please cooperate with Kat and I on Tuesday and Thursday. I am hoping y'all will open your mouths nice and big, and that I might be able to hear you! hahaha.

Okay, I know I'm a total copycat, but I shall copy Vickie's "For YOU."
You I adore you. I aspire to please you. I love you like craze. You're always there for me when I wish the floor would just swollow me up. You're the bestest brother I could ever wish for. :)
You I miss you darling. Its like, not having the other part of me anymore. I miss our boy codes, rating of guys, and etc after ever. Couties!
You Yes, I do care, but I'm so disappointed in you. You too. I see so much potential in both of you, but you guys don't use it! But I love ya. :)
You I love going HIGH with you on MSN. You so know who you are. And your sort of cuteness is SO NOT overrated. ;P
You Still haven't found the 'off-button' yet, but I love you like madness. 6o'clock in the morning, baby. :D
You and you I'm so glad I met you guys. I love working with you and talking about the randoms with you. American accents. :D
You are like my little annoying brother whom I love to tease and talk to. I really respect the way you do what's right even through all the peer pressure I see you go through. But honestly, you are such a ladies man.
You I miss you. I miss chatting with you, telling you everything, and listening to your lame comforting reasons.
You I love talking to you about the potential guys have, but how they terribly misuse it. And the certain topic we always talk about. xD
You TTY, LTY, CTY! ;)
You my darling Sarah. What more to say?
You with the muscles, crew cut, and guns. haha, this is so random!
You There's so many more. But, you guys rock. :)
You whoever you are. Till, I finally meet you. Mine. #14.
Beyoncé Halo

No comments: