Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life's like this hurricane of activities, and I feel like one of those old grandmothers hanging on tight to the safety bar on a rollercoaster instead of letting go and enjoying the ride. :)

So, today was the start of the Award's Night practice thingy-ma-jigg. And to me, it went terrible. Practically cause I felt I was doing a solo for Old Rugged Cross; I seriously couldn't hear ANYONE singing. All I could hear was my very loud voice, over the speakers, especially since I was the only one with a mic.

Tomorrow there's PE, which cuts off a lot of good productive working time, then there's a meeting I have at 2, let alone, a Bible study to attend at the same time. I so wish I could be at two places at the same time! ;) Then there's worship practice. Could a day get more busier? Actually, yes. Good thing I don't have French at the night time anymore! :D

P/s. I'm going out shopping tonight. :) Get jealous.
P/p/s. Lyd's taking SATs on Saturday. Pray for her!
P/p/p/s. I'm off on vacation right after my sister finishes her SATs. :D
P/p/p/p/s. Get more jealous. :P

No comments: