Wednesday, October 28, 2009

a word's just a word, till you mean what you say.


Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

I did some quiz about myself, link here. Below are the results for my true self:

You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.

Totally agree with the mood changing thing. I am always having a different mood every 10 minutes. I hate my girl hormones. They act up even when I'm not having PMS.

School and life has been really busy, I really just don't want to talk about it. So, just don't ask. And don't ask, "Are you okay?" because I really think that if someone wasn't okay and wanted to tell you about it, s/he would. No one's really gonna tell you "No I'm not okay" in answer to that question.

Jaedon is so adorable. Seriously. Haha. Today after school started the so-very-interesting topic about another CS with Pom and Jaedon. ;) I so can't wait for Saturday. Justine, just tell your brother to read this, and he'll totally understand and explain to you. :P Oh, and the high-five swirling thingy is soo cute. :)

I am currently having a YES-YOU-ARE-CUTE-JOJO conversation. I mean, honestly people out there in the world. Joel is cute right? So now, I have him as my little CUTE brother. :) And that adjective shall never be removed. ;D I just love my pet siblings. Jon chorch, Lyd chech (not pet sib), Matthew didi, Jojo, and Zoe Meime. :)

Okay, I'm fleeing. I, sadly, don't have all the time in the world.
Cascada Every Time We Touch

No comments: