Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas time

Since Christmas is nearing, I decided to change my blog template to a more holiday sort of theme. Thus the snowflakes and green & red colors. I don't know about you, but to me it seems a bit over. Like its too much of an eyeful. I shall see how to make it.. simpler. :) Maybe remove the header and add borders instead or something of that sort.

Anyhow, at church today, the whole service was some skit by the children. It was really funny when the Inn Keepers went to get their signs that read, "No more room". Well, this girl held her sign upside down, and the narrator, some cute little girl, whispered (in the mic btw), "IT'S UPSIDE DOWN!" HAHA.

So now I have all the dramas, skits, everything running through my head. My sister has this weird longing these couple of days to organize one. She could of had that longing a bit early! Then, I remembered the Christmas musical I did in my old school. It was about cats and mice, I dressed up as a mouse.. and it was like.. a skit and then during intervals, the whole school choir would sing. I had a solo then. :O But I just love the songs we sang. It was like.. cat and mouse based.

Like....
Oh tidings of tuna and cheese,
Tuna and cheese
Oooh tidings of tuna and cheese,
Fa la la la, yeah yeah yeah

And...
Christmas time is no time,
No time for diet
So grab your fork and dive right in!

I know, it sounds so childish, but if you heard it with the tune and all the skits and solos and all. It was a really really nice drama.

Plus, I have all the regular Christmas songs stuck in my head. Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Oh bring the fiddle puddling (We wish you a Merry Christmas), etc. Not the Christian ones. :P

And I know another version for Away In A Manger. And got it mixed up with the traditional version. We sang it in church today and yea, I screwed up. I started singing the other version. ;)

Well, tomorrow I'm off to Bee's and school. Want to take a test, score, get tests to take at home, etc. :D And of course, scheme with my partner-in-crime, Pom. :) Can't wait.

No comments: