Sunday, December 20, 2009

♥ Before Christmas

Due to my terrible tolerance for pain, I am alone at home while my whole family is at church. What could be better? Oh, the joy - NOT. My nose is absolutely a fountain of snot, my stomach hurts, I have my best friend, and my voice is.. practically gone.

For a quiet person, I guess losing one's voice isn't that bad, but you're talking about me! D: I am dying. Its like.. being antisocial is really terrible.

So I watched Poseidon Adventure 2006. Mike Vogel and Josh Lucus. :D But it was so scary and sad, kinda like Titanic. Except Titanic is sadder.

Anyhow, as I have totally abandoned to this blog, it's time to update about my week.

Monday, December 14th

Headed off to Bee's early in the morning. She was like half awake while Saph and I were wide awake. After eating some porridge with her, we walked to school. It's really close. :) Well, we went there and Joel abandoned us again, making Pom and I talk to the.. wall. ;P Haha. The school was boiling hot, no aircon. So we headed off to Bee's again after lunch. Played the Wii, watched a movie, etc.

After Sarah and Saph had left, Pom and I went totally high playing smooth moves on the Wii and cheerleading with the weird cheerleader girls on the screen. Muahah. I love being crazy with her. :)

Not forgetting, I beat Bee in bowling. 223 vs. 191.

Thursday, December 17th
This is when I lost my beautiful voice. Thank goodness I gained it back on Friday. :D So, I did an Art LPT in the morning and it was hard! D: I had to draw the features of a face but hardest was the shadows. Cause the book has specific shadows and all, and it was like... I DIDN'T STUDY IT! D: Meh.

Then, there was the whole process of cleaning the house only to ruin all my hard work when I baked later on. Not to mention got high. There was ants in the sugar so I was giving them a sugary death. Then I got all high imagining if SNOW was SUGAR. So rapture. :D Then then, I had to sieve the floor but I kept on calling it "shift the floor" and totally shifted it all over the floor. Oops.

 Friday, Decemeber 18th

Woke up early, for once. Saph came at about 9.30. We started on our pound cake. :) Then, we moved on to gingerbread cookies when I decorated an epic failure.  They started making fun of it and my sister came up with a rule that if one of us makes one cookie that doesn't look nice in all our opinions, we strike out and can't decorate any more. Oh the pressure. :P But don't worry, I decorated very nice cookies and worked the fastest. They still mock my failure though. D:

Went on to the gingerbread house. HAHA. Marshmellow fun, indeed. After melting a batch of marshmellows, we'd all quickly grap it and spread it as fast as possible. The funniest was my chimney. Those two were like, "it won't work", etc. but i managed to stick it on after a few attempts and a lot of laughter. It looked nice okay!?

I don't have the pictures. Wait for Saph to update.

After all the baking was completed we got pretty bored around 4'oclock. Went to the playground in the rain. (No wonder I'm sick!) So, I, not wanted to get sick, went to sit in the slide. But there was a litle puddle at the top of the slide so I moved to sit inside more. Only to lose my balance and yeaa, start sliding down. I was like, lying on my back, sliding down, and SPLASH! Full speed into this HUGE PUDDLE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SLIDE. Soaked indeed.

Well, at that point, Tommy arrived so my sister set off to get him while Saph and I stayed at the park. Saph was like, "Let's go swing!". So we smartly sat on the blue swings and swung. After a while, I realized and jumped up and exclaimed, "ARE MY SHORTS BLUE?" Thus, we nicknamed it blue pants crisis. We called Lyds and was like, "We have a blue pants crisis." "A what?!" HAHA.

Of course we went back upstairs to wash our precious shorts and left Lyds and Tommy in the living room. :P Hahah, plus we took the longest time and made the loudest noise and laughed the loudest when this classic SMS arrived. *winks!* Then, after changing, we went downstairs to the poolside.

Everyone started arriving then. Saph and I went to the babypool to swim. I fell in. I TELL YOU, WATER DOES NOT LIKE ME. So, since I was all wet already, we went to the big pool. And jumped in. And then the guard pointed out crap that was inside. We obviously jumped out. What more, I dunked my hair in. Ugh.

Chitchatted, went up to shower, labeled pressies with Pom. Jon still wasn't there. D: It's like 50% his party, according to him. Haha. Later on, my sis told us he couldn't com. =.=

Well, the regulars. Ate, talked, opened presents, played Twister, Uno, Skip-Bo, sent people down... till it left just Saph, Quel, Sarah, Celine, and Josh. Ahah. Played some game (idk the name) where three people are picked and say they were in the barn burning and you could only save one, which one would you pick? We gave Quel the hardest three people ever. She couldn't decide! Saph was like, "oih, if it really happens and you're standing outside the barn thinking, 'hmm. hmm. which one should I save' and those three are jumping up and down screaming, 'HELP, HELP!' and you can't decide, they all die already!" HAHA.

I was dead tired at 12 so I went to sleep while the others talked all the way up to 2. :P Sadly, I skipped it but oh well. I have no secrets to tell. ;)

Saturday, December 19th

Okay, I was antisocial. My throat burned, my nose wouldn't stop running, fountain of snot seriously! I didn't really do anything. Sat, stoned, chatted on MSN, er.. taught hyper quel some cheerleading, um.. yeaa. It was a sad pitiful day. What to do. D:

Oh, and when I walked Raquel home, I slipped on this puddle and almost got wet doing some retarded split. Geez. I tell you, water seriously does not like me. What did I do?!

Now, for the randoms! :P
  •  Bee randomly SMSed me last night while I was sleeping just to say, "Eh you know i think the school should have badminton tournament next year. HahahaHahahaHa." ookay..?
  • Joel is being unnaturally being nice to me and not making fun of me. How sweet. He has promised to try to be gentlemanly and not do stuff like take my chair away from me. *cough* I told him, he should take lessons from Fer or something....
  • ... oh, and I told him to become a GOOD 18-year-old. Cause generally these days, 18-year-olds are either good or bad. Never in between. I am giving him lessons. Such a good big sister, yes. :P
  • Melissa is back! :) Planning to meet with her soon.
  • Matthew corrected my English and was correct.  I said, "You should of come"... I corrected it to, "You should of came." He said, "It's suppose to be.. 'You should have come' " Zomg. Improvement indeed. Eishh. :-O
  •  I can't wait for Christmas. <3

No comments: