Saturday, February 20, 2010

bon anniversaire à vous

Right now, I am in Singapore. Well, not right now, but by the time you read this, yess. I'll be busy swimming with the dolphins and shopping till I drop.

It's definitely nice to have a break. After working so very hard in January and February, a break certainly feels great. :) Plus, I've been getting awesome LPT scores and all. So happy! :) 95%, 99%, 100%. :D

YES. I GOT 100% on my LA 1010. :)

Anyhow, as there are SO many birthdays on Feb 20th, I decided to schedule a post so that all my awesome friends would feel.. wished. :P


SARAH TI


I've known you since we were 13, that means 3 years ago. Woah. I've been to all your birthday parties, been to your house a million times, and you've been to mine a million times too! :) We've done everything involving school stuff together from making communication envelopes to worship leading. We have plenty of memories and "OH! You remember when.." moments. We've gone from discussing about shallow stuff such as boys to things like spiritual warfare and whatever. We've seen each other grown from immaturity to maturity, definitely. HAHA. :P


So, happy birthday my awesome darling. :)


MARCUS LEONG


Hmm, so I've been to Cameron Highlands and Gopeng (sp?) with ya. Basketball, skipbo, and odd various games. PAUL MAE. :)


Have a great one.


JACKIE PARENT


You in 3rd grade and I in 4th. That seems like centuries ago. I miss youuu. Although we haven't talked since forever, still remember the various memories of going to your house and playing truth or dare and hide-and-seek in your backyard. Heh. :) I will try to visit you SOON, when I finally graduate and head back to Maine for a visit.


Also, happy birthday to Wendy Ling and Mercedes Russel.


Random fact: Is May 20th a special day? ;)

No comments: