Sunday, February 21, 2010

like a melody

Singapore was fantastic. :) You wanna know what makes it so very awesome and memorable time?

1) Swimming with the most adorable pink dolphins! I high 10-ed them, shook hands with them, hung on to the dorsal fin and got a ride, got them to sing through their blowhole, watched them dance and jump, got a kiss from them, fed them, tickled them under the belly, waved at them.. the list continues. It was definitely a great experience. :)

2) Plus, I met the lovebugs, Splash and Young. Since they have no arms to touch each other with, they touch each other with their mouths. Due to the touching, they have scratches on their body. Interesting huh?

3) Shopping. There was this gigantic art store in Takashimaya. HUGE. Called Art Friend. (I just realized through the shopping bag that there's a branch in Midvalley, the Garden) It was amazing. There was everything. Seriously. It was like, AC Moore. Almost. Close. Although nothing can beat AC Moore so far. I spent a ton just buying materials. :)

4) I finished my Impulse City Collection. They had the New York one and the Paris one in the big Watson and it was cheap so I indulged myself. :) Now I have all three - London, New York, and Paris.

5) EVERTON BEAT MANCHESTER UNITED, YEA BABEY. :D I am soo happy. I am absolute enemies of MU, so sorry all you die-hard MU fans. I have to admit, MU players are really good, its smooth and really nice to watch.. but yes. I still don't support you. P/s. MU fans, don't hate me. ;)

6) Watching football games makes me crack up. HAHA. You have to see the UN-tense side of it. I forgot what game it was, but the guy was SO funny. The ball goes flying up and he starts turning around in circles. LOL.

7) The Olympic winter games Curving is so oddly boring and confusing. It just doesn't make sense at all. And the Skeleton game is really scary. Its like, some guy DIED doing it. :-O

8) I get to skip school tmr. Pure lazyness is the reason. ;)

9) The coming few days has a lot installed. Prayer meeting on Thursday, Sarah's party on Friday to Saturday, Love Story dinner on Saturday (although I'll probably decline that..), and Lyds coming back on Monday.  :)

10) I'll most probably skip school next Tuesday too. So I can stay at home and munch on candy for the whole day long. Hoho.

And the disadvantages...

1) My stomach and head have been acting up since Thursday. D: Its really suckish when you have a headache or smtg and you take SO MUCH PENADOL. Okay, I didn't take that much.

2) Ulcers on the tip of my tongue and top on my upper lip. It really hurts! I can hardly speak, it hurts so much. D:

3) I'M BEHIND IN H&G. Really behind.

4) School on Tuesday. Sadly, school cannot be avoided forever. However, school has its fun moments, so not too many regrets.

Pictures will be coming soon. :D

No comments: