Wednesday, February 24, 2010

clockwork

You know what I discovered?

- I should stop forming bad impressions of people. Just because they don't want to serve in a certain area does not mean their bad or backsliding or something drastic like that. It could just be a simple reason like, they're not ready to, or don't want to get committed into something they can't handle. Nothing wrong with that.

- I shouldn't take things for granted. In one second, it all could be gone. Everything. Whatever I have now, I should be thankful for.

- I should stop self-pitying myself. Inside, I might think that 'oh, I've gone through so much more hardships than others' or 'man, they have a lot more stuff than I do', but seriously. I'm extremely fortunate, and I should be thankful of what I have.

- I should be content with who I am. I'm always complaining that girls are less fortunate, but hey! I wouldn't want to be a guy either right?

So many should's and shouldn't's, its crazy. So many things to do, places to go. So many things to think about, things to achieve.

But currently, I'm focused on..

#o1. Newsletter
#o2. Sarah's party
#o3. Art LPT tomorrow
#o4. Reading Boy Meets Girl
#o5. Lyd coming back with all my GOODIES

Life is awesome, no denying that. :)

No comments: