Friday, February 26, 2010

Leave a Comment, please.

If you don't like something, change it!

If you can't change it,change the way

you think about it.

Today, I logged on to my Gmail email account, and whoa! Tons of SAT questions awaited for me. So, I did about 23 questions and... although my writing and reading skills are pretty low, my math it extremely high. It remained 100% till I got one question wrong.

I think I'll be pretty good by the time I take it. No worries. I guessed on pretty much all the vocab questions, so once I really do study, I'll do fine. :)

I aim for 2000. Pretty high, I know. :\
--
Well well, what a pleasant day today. Nothing to do! Haha. I need to do some Math though because well.. I've been TOTALLY procastinating. Its like simplifying algebraic fractions - not exactly hard just long processes. So my brain stops functioning. And then when I ask someone for help, they'll be like, "hmm.." and while they're thinkin, I get the solution. =__= Its so stupid.

Let me give you an example:



See what I mean? Just by looking at it, it looks so hard, my brain refuses to function, and thus. I can't solve it. Although, it really isn't that hard. :P

Haha. I am lifeless, I know. Cause you obviously aren't interested in my Math question, I knoww. :)

I'm off to Sarah's in about 3 hours. :D :D Can't wait. Her house is like... my third house. Cause my second house is definitely Bee's. LOOL. :) But parties at her house are always REALLY fun. Can't wait.

Just hang on for pictures. They will be coming. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog, sweetie! I'll be happy to read more! BTW, try to make your blog a bit more social.


Victoria 22Smith
dominos coupons

Kashmir Valley Beauty said...

If you can't change it,change the way you think about it.

IMHO, if you can't change something you don't like, at least you should try to do this! We've got one life to live and we should live it the way we want and not the way we have to.