Monday, March 1, 2010

dolphins and toothpaste


One word - adorable. :)


Well, there was this father of the two German girls who were swimming with me and he had this awesome lens on his Nikon DSLR so taadaa. Awesome pictures. He was so kind to take pictures of me. :) Click on the picture to view the whole album.

Sarah's party was hip. We swam - I didn't get pushed in at all this time (greatest accomplishment) - talked, whispered, ate, laughed .. you know, the whole package that comes with parties. Saw Matthew after the longest time, he was really quiet - Paullyn and I concluded that he has reached the stage of maturity. WOW. ;)

After everyone left at around 11 (except the awesome three - Saph, Esther, and I) we headed upstairs to watch movies. Come What May and Fame. With Esther's commentaries like every 5 minutes. Haha. By the time we finished Come What May it was around 1am. Josh called due to his lack of sleep, we took turns talking to him, and then diddle daddled while Esther's drink was cleaned up (it spilled on the floor) and the laptop was set up in Sarah's room for the next movie. We didn't even get to finish Fame because the computer shut down on us and we didn't have the password to log on again. =__= (Sue's lappy) After trying to hack in and talking for a bit longer, we finally went to sleep at 4am. Record time. :)

Since there was no guys sleeping over this time, no one to prank. D: Sarah and Saph conspired against Esther and I. SO MEAN. D: It was a failure cause at around 7 they were making so much noise walking around, both Esther and I woke up. I looked up and it was like, Sarah and Saph with the toothpaste. HAHA, too bad for them. We then went back to sleep for about an hour and before Esther and I knew it - splat! and there's toothpaste on our faces. O.O

Pictures of that will not be posted due to obvious reasons.

But, here's a few photos. See more on Sarah's fb.


I like this photo! :D


Esther and her sarcasm! I asked her through the toilet door, "Eh, are you done showering?" and she went, "Oh no, I fell into the toilet bowl." LOL?



Isaac, Me, Joel. :) AND SMOKE


.... because, some smart people *cough Isaac and Joel cough* felt HOT so they blew out the candles. I was like, "hellooo. if you're on a date and you're feeling hot and then you blow out the candles, you'll be like. 'oops!' cause it'll be pitch darkness". Seriously, they have no romantic element within them. HAHAHA.


...and, the most classical photo of the bunch.
Respect + bimbos = we are awesome. :D


--
Today in school, I had a very difficult day. Surprisingly I was really patient, didn't get pissed or stressed out. Math took me like 3 hours of scoring and rescoring. =__= Wrote History notes while the noise level increased and INCREASED. As I said, it was surprising I didn't blow up. All the guys near my table almost got it from me.

In about 4 hours, I am not longer a 'part-time single child' anymore. Lyd is coming back. I don't think I actually missed her, I'm just looking forward to all the STUFF she bought me and all the stories. (ahem ahem!) Its going to be sad again, cause now I have to share the computer, the phone, ... yea.

I'll be skipping school tomorrow because (as ry phrases it) I have a predicted stomachache. :D HAHAH. Nice way of putting it. Apparently, there'll be a lot of things happening tomorrow. Worship team meeting, discovering your field trip groups, and survey. I'm really glad I'm missing the later, but the former - peoples, update me! :)

Well, I can't wait for March holidays cause I honestly think I deserve a break. Anyone want an outing? :)

Ho, but I plan to do 13 LPTs in the month of March. And Bee bee better catch up and finish 30 all in total else I'm so not talking to her. xD She didn't manage to do 10 last month - there are definitely consequences.

I'm off to do house chores, work, more work.. and then the airport. :)

No comments: