Friday, March 5, 2010

If I, would you?


If I gave you my heart,


Would you just play the part?


Tell me it's the start of something beautiful
--


Kathryn is that guava?
Hazel yeap
Kathryn with what? brown sugar?
Hazel nope, asam.
Kathryn CHICKEN?!?

HAHA. Definitely the joke of the day. But then, I pointed out, at least both of us know what chicken is in Malay. ;)

Today was torturous. Why? I lost my voice for like, half of the day. Really pathetic. I was like whispering or talking really softly. Then at lunch time, it miraculously came back. Due to my delicious pork soup! :)

I'm really behind in my Math and H&G. Because I skipped school on Tuesday and there was field trip on Thursday. So yeaa. D:

That reminds me, Lyd came back. Plenty of candy. Laffy Taffy, Airheads, Beef Jerky, Twizzlers, Sour Patch Kids, Oreos, Stonewall Kitchen - the list continues. :D She got me construction paper, multicolored Sharpees, and Elmer's glue. :) And I have my ID braclet back, all shinny. Oh, and a handmade quilt. :D :D :D

Field trip was breath-taking, eye-opening, very interesting.. NOT.

I need to do work. Tchao for now.

No comments: