Sunday, June 27, 2010

could-have-been's

Okay, so it could have been that USA was able to score a goal in the last few minutes and bring it into penalties. But sadly, no. My beloved USA soccer team is out of the World Cup. And my nerves were not ever considered. D: I think it was a great team effort at the end, they tried so very hard, and although it wasn't their day, I still love you USA. ♥

I mean, this isn't just a soccer thing and I chose USA to support. USA is where I grew up, where I practically learned how to speak, read, spell, the place where I experienced my very first day in school, my first friends, basically first for everything. It's definitely the place I'd say is my hometown. I am mentally attached to it. Hearing the anthem before the game brings pride into my heart because its the only anthem I actually know. American English is the only language I can actually speak. (Not including like a 100 words of French). Its my home, and I don't only support it for the sake of supporting it, I love America.

So evidently, I'm very disappointed that they lost to Ghana, but good effort, you guys played your hearts out. Donovan and Bradley, you are still my heroes. :)

As for the MLB, I can hardly understand a single line of the scoreboard, but lets hope the Boston Red Sox are doing okay. :) HAHA.


And omg, watch the trailer. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJQDPpIK6I

1 comment:

HarryCool said...

ghana finally learned to kick IN the goal. interesting the history repeated itself with it being Ghana again to kick the yanks out of the cup.