Thursday, July 1, 2010

yesterday's tomorrow

Okay, so I am like officially shooo happy. :D

#o1. ZOE IS COMING BACK. :D Omg, I miss her to the point that its like my other half is missing. HAHA. :) And we can watch Narnia together. NOT FORGETTING MEL TOO. Quartet date: Zoe, Mel, Quel, and me. :D

#o2. Bee bee came back today with lots of sugar to keep me high. TWIZZLERS OMG LOVEEE. :D Not forgetting that school's not school without her stupid comments and Bee-ness.

#o3. I failed my 1201 Math by 66%, but passed my alternate by 100%.

#o4. Went to 1u with Quel on Tuesday, watched Toy Story 3 (to which Raquel cried buckets) and bought a Little Miss tee. :)

#o5. I finished all my goals for the day during the six hours of school. That is a pretty big accomplishment. All I have to do is study for an LPT now.

#o6. And I don't like the WC anymore because Ghana had to break my heart and everything. So I don't really care who wins now. :P (This, fyi, is not a happy reason. It continuously brings a sad face.)

#o7. I  America's national pride. Aaanddd, I'm proud to share in that pride. :) :)

#o8. I'm sharing for devotion next Tuesday. Psshttt, I am so out of devotional material, the amount of times I share for devotion. =X

#o9. This is reason numbered 9 for the sake of number 9.

#o10. IT'S FREAKING ALREADY JULY. :O (Meaning that I am half way through the my Senior year. Happy smiles or sad faces, don't ask me to decide.)

No comments: