Monday, July 5, 2010

♥ July 4th


God bless America, land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home.


Okay, so I'm like one day late, but I don't exactly care. :P America turned 234 years old yesterday - isn't that such a cool age?

Anyway, here's to a short update. School today was terribly boring, and every single day I comfort myself with the thought that it's one less day till I get out of school. :) I can hardly wait. I'm sorry, but I like to be honest and straightforward, bare with it.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

HAHAHA you know it's supposed to be BEAR with it. ;)

hazelchazel said...

Oh wow, thanks for always correcting my English. xD