Sunday, September 5, 2010

you got mail

Yesterday, two things arrived at my doorstep. :)

#o1. A parcel from the sister. :D



She sent me some sort of craft kit that she got me from Japan. And she stole my notepads that I left in our old house. Don't you just love my puppies and penguins, are they cute or what? :P



I started to assembly the thingy-ma-jigg immediately. And check out the nails, I totally love them. :) (Oh did I mention, I was able to read Japanese - NOT!)



anndddd...



TAA-DAA! It was pretty fun to assemble.

#o2. My humongous SAT book. :|



My one is the 2010 edition (second from the left). Talk about huge. Plus, I have my sister's one (first from the left), which is the 2009 edition, and this Up Your Score book I told you about.



Did I mention I have this huge stack of vocab cards too? :\

I'm going to be busy busy during the holidays. Toodles. :)

No comments: