Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mixed and Matched

The first two days of my school holidays have been hectic, stressful, and busy. Today marks the last day to complete my application to Appalachian, and I'm still not done. :\ Picked up my transcript yesterday, bumped into Bee and Sarah at school. ♥ Ran around after dinner with my dad looking for a scanner, who knew a scanner could be so hard to find? Called the college at 11pm, and talked to them for at least 30 minutes. Emails, texts, phone calls - so much to do.

Tomorrow marks my first day of work at Voga Kitchen, and to be honest, I'm not looking forward to it. I have this sort of mentality that goes, "Let's get this done and over." However, I have to be grateful for this opportunity and give it my all, after all it is one of my dreams to be an interior designer, so here goes. I'll be at Sri Hartamas, so if you live nearby, you can join me for lunch or something. :)

Next week's gonna be jammed pack. Monday will be the only day I have off, then I'm off to my FREE camp with the other PKs - Kat, Vicks, Ry, Josh, David, Grace Goh - so exciting. :D Friday I'll be working yet again, and that'll be one busy week for me. The week after that and I'm thinking of sleepovers and shopping outings with my girls from Aussie. :) For Narniaaa!

Hope you all are having a great holiday. Enjoy every moment you get.

No comments: