Friday, December 3, 2010

Blissful Glee

Visited my website yesterday to see that it was snowing! :) Made my day.

My December so far has been busy and productive. I haven't had a day when I could drop on the sofa and go, "I'm so bored." Nahh, no such thing as being bored when you have such an eventful life like I do. :P

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First day of my intern job at VOGA Kitchen. Arrived at 9.30am, work only starts at 10am. Walked around, waited. Colleagues arrived, and I had to explain like 5 times who I was and what I was doing there. Waited for my boss for 1 and a half hours doing nothing. -.- She arrived, and gave me a huge stack of interior designing books to read.

Went to lunch with the colleagues which has got to be an experience to remember. They could only speak very limited English, so here I am, eating lunch with them and not understanding a thing they were saying. They occasionally asked me a few questions, all centering around where I was from, how old I am, and the language I can speak. Which happens to be only English, and a little French. Somehow I created the impression of being a foreigner, and they were constantly asking me about it.

Stayed up to 1am, watching the candidates for the 2022 Host County give their presentation. Australia's video was very creative, Her Royal Highness of Qatar was extremely convincing, Landon Donovan's replay of the goal against Algeria gave me shivers yet again, and Bill Clinton's speech was dreadfully long.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

- Christmas deco + major cleaning

- College and OG applications

- Watched England's presentation. It was really good. They had Prince William, Prime Minister David Cameron, and David Beckham. It's a hige pity they didn't get it.

- World Cup Host Announcements: Russia ('18) and Qatar ('22) Bummers, cause I really wanted England and USA respectively. I think England really deserved it for 2018, although I had a gut feeling USA wasn't going to get it for 2022.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Took Bible 1208 LPT, making me feel very productive. :)

Headed to Ebenezer with the mom. The bus took ages. Public transportation is so unreliable. Lots of walking. Vegetarian lunch. 1 and a half hours at the bookstore. Bumped into Cindy. Bought two John Eldridge books, a notebook, and some stickers for the little cousin. All for my RM80 vouchers. Very very satisfied.

Note to all those with Ebenezer vouchers: You should go before Christmas. There's sale. :) So I got like, 20% off.

Daddy's birthday today. Having a steak dinner. ♥ Giving him one of the Eldridge books. And when you do read this Daddy, I hope you had a very wonderful birthday. Thank you for being the greatest Daddy on earth. Love ya!

No comments: