Sunday, September 23, 2012

Perfect Place, Perfect Time

So I'm taking a very minute break in my insane study-as-hard-as-you-can-before-the-day-of-your-test afternoon to type out this really quick post.

Basically because I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness.

Thankful that crazy weekends can be so much fun.

Thankful that I'm strengthening old relationships... all the way from Malaysia. Strengthening current relationships... in different states. Strengthening newer relationships. And forming different impressions of different people as I start to spend more time with them.

Thankful for different personalities, genders, ages, and race.

Thankful for people I can look up to, people I can depend on, people I can laugh with, people I can help, and people I can learn to accept.

Thankful for relationships. For friends.

But most importantly, thankful that in this period of my life, God knew exactly whom I needed to know and interact with.

No comments: