Sunday, December 16, 2012

Humility, Hope, Joy

I am so encouraged every time I go to church. By the message, the open discussions, the fellowship, and the maturity of every believer in that fellowship, young or old. How much I can learn from each individual and the different perspectives from each one that has been molded by different, individual experiences. It almost brings me to tears every week when I realize how blessed I am with such a giving and honest body of believers.

On an entirely different note, I'm so glad that I've gained full energy since the semester has been over! I guess I just never realized the difference in my behavior because of my lack of rest! I was just so full of energy and talkativeness today at church and kinda surprised myself in the difference I saw in my own self. You have no idea what rest and sleep does for your confidence. Plus a cute white sweater dress. ;)

Another one of those Sundays when I come back from a great time at church and it dawns on me that tomorrow's Monday and life yet continues. Next week is going to be yet another crazy week for me. It consists of working, possibly spending some time with a sweet friend, and moving into yet another home. And then, as crazy as it seems, it'll be Christmas already. I guess all this moving around and staying busy has made me lose track of how fast Christmas is coming!

Excuse me for the very incoherent post this is. I guess I just wanted to write down my thoughts and what's happening to clear my head. Again, I'm just so grateful for all the learning that takes place every Sunday that challenges me to keep growing throughout the week. So my little message for you today is to learn to be humble, to learn how to be truly joyful even in the midst of trials and grief, and never lose hope of the eternal plan! Have a great week ahead of you!

No comments: